Friday, March 23, 2007

Come Sail Away

Hello, O.R.P. here. It seems I am now a regular poster here at the Blue Book. I talked to Papa last night. He was sitting on Ben at the Marina, watching Buck the Duck, who had anchored himself somewhere behind the boat and was singing duckish lullabyes to himself.

Apparently Buck got very agitated yesterday when Mike the Marvelous Mechanic and Joe Haul were moving a cabinet from a boat to the dock. He kept quacking that the cabinet smelled like bread, and that he was starving. "Can't you see my little ribs??" He quacked, trying to get the guys to open the cabinet for him. Papa reports that there was no food in the cabinet. He thinks perhaps Buck has issues. I wonder if ducks really have ribs? I know that birds have hollow bones, but... I digress.

Anyway, here's the latest playlist, straight from the duck's mouth:
Drifting - Jimi Hendrix
Axis - Bold as Love
Silver Spring - Fleetwood Mac

No comments: