Sunday, March 25, 2007

Luck Be A Lady

CC (Calypsa Carver) here. F gave me PR's password. I hope this isn't TMI but actually I call him "My Captain". It's my little pet name for him. So F asked me to tell all the readers a few things about myself. Let's see...first of all let me say that since Captain has come into my life things haven't been the same. Where as before I saw the lake as half empty, now it's half full. I love beaches, sunnshine and sunsets. Cocktail hour while at sea and music. My passion is travel. I love anywhere new, strange or exotic. Some of my favorite spots on Earth are Potistika, Kaputas in Turkey where you most stop at port for an amazingly refreshing pomegranate gin and tonic, next on to Italy where I love visit Pollara in Salina, Stromboli where my drink of choice would be a Campari Martini (by the way this is where Ingrid Bergman and director Roberto Rossellini had there 1949 affair), and of course anywhere in the Riviera. I love France, especially south France. When in France I recommend La Plage des Aresquiers as your first stopover. I am looking forward to a long and happy future with My Captain and hope we discover many new and exciting lands and waters together.
On The CC Playlist
Escape (The Pina Colada Song)-Rupert Holmes

No comments: