Sunday, March 25, 2007

Where The Wild Things Are

F here making a guest star post for Papa. Once again, Papa is out at the marina and unable to post. I guess I'll get right to the point and I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag here :), but....Papa seems to have a new relationship in his life. Mums been the word when I've talked to PR but I had a sneaking suspicion there was someone new. You know, that faraway look in his eye, walking a little taller...all the typical "I'm so in love I'm about to call Delilah and request a love song"symptoms were there. Finally I called his bluff. Actually, I happened to meet her by chance when I dropped by the marina to give PR his birthday gift (a Yankee candle) and then I knew my suspicions were true and called his bluff. So, she's from Wisconcin, twenty-two years old, very exotic, glamourous, well traveled, and seems to compliment PR in every way. She was not inimidated of me at all when we were introduced and to my surprise we took to each other immediately. Who exactly is she? Well, her name is Clyssa Carver and she floats atop the water on dock number 6!!!

On the PR Playlist (and probably on Delilah as well)
Will You Be My Girl-Jet

No comments: