Sunday, April 22, 2007

What's up dock?

3:23 AM

What am I doing up so early?

Blogging, obviously.

But this time wasn’t my choice. About an hour ago a party somewhere down the dock got going real good, and now Marshall Tucker is roaring at a party off my starboard and Led Zepplin is keeping pace at another party on the port.

Pretty much sums up what weekends are like on the dock where I live.

The idea of joining in the fun by cranking up about 300 watts of The Noise We Make at the crack of dawn started me giggling so hard, chances are I’ll never fall back to sleep now.

Add ear plugs to Monday’s grocery list, check.

Invite more people to church, check check.

10:10 am Post Script

Already much discussion about last night's events from those affected. Yuk, I need more sleep than I got.


No comments: