Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Righty Tighty, ADD Part 2

Are you wondering, What happened today with the faucet?  Well, what happened was that I spent two hours sorting out and re-fitting the hot and cold water supply hoses but now, yes, the new faucet works correctly.

I was gonna post a new photo as proof but after taking pizza-pictures for today's previous post, I forgot to turn off my camera ... and the battery ran down.

So there you have it.

Tomorrow the temperature's supposed to dip down to 14 degrees, but Friday I'll resume installing Calypso's windlass (an electric motor for raising & lowering the anchor) .


I've never installed (or even worked on) a windlass before, but on Monday I got all the holes drilled and everything bolted in place ... somehow without dropping the windlass over the side.

I think that's a good sign; we'll find out on Friday.

No comments: