Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Downtime & "What Am I Expecting from the World?"

No regular web access right now; something happened to my connection yesterday & no idea when it'll be back. Anyway, this morning I penned this post in Word.

So what am I expecting from the world?

“Oh yeah I got goals, because I know what’s important.”

What are your Life Priorities?
-great job earning big bucks
-an awesome house (pool, game room)
-drive a new car (every year, hopefully)
-exotic trips & vacations whenever
-retiring early
-vacation house (beach or mountains)
-generally, buying anything I want
-achievement
-financial success
-being happy

What three words best describe you?
Intelligent, ambitious, motivated

What one word best describes your future?
Successful


Now let’s forget about the world, and see what we got:

What Are Your Your Life Priorities?
-pleasing & satisfying myself first, in every possible way

What three words best describe you?
Doesn’t get it

What one word best describes your future?
Futile.

No comments: