Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Get yer intimacy & affection right here

6:00 PM

I didn’t think of this; Chip Ingram said this on 106.9 FM yesterday morning and it rang the big bell real good: Human beings need intimacy and affection.

But if you’re lonely … feeling your life’s missing intimacy & affection … guess what? It’s NOT in romance or in a relationship with another person.

Quick-n-easy affection has an embarrassing way of evaporating when exposed to daylight (or sobriety) … and real Intimacy just ain’t the same thing as THANKS A LOT SWEETIE, UH I’LL CALL YA NEXT TIME ME SO HORNY … I PROMISE.

Feeling empty, lonely and un-loved is God tugging at our heart strings and saying.

Wish we could hang out & spend more time together … ‘cause you’ve been on my mind forever and I been missing you for what seems like an eternity. Know what else?

I LOVE YOU and wish you felt the same way, because I can’t forget you ... no matter what you’ve done.

There’s something else I wanna say, so call me back … I’m always here.

No comments: