Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ho hum, another day in the world

I've been stranded out here in Marina City all week, since Black Lightning's water pump went bad on Monday. The diesel mechanic called this PM and said she'll be ready tomorrow morning, and for just $460. PLUS no web access.

But earlier in the afternoon, the mini-warehouse folks called to tell me my storage unit had been broken into, and I needed to put on a new lock.

Well, things didn't look too bad at first when I got there. Not until I realized the culprit(s) had crawled all the way to the back, turning over and emptying every box on the floor. Like literally, even including my photography prints and negatives. Yes, yes yes.

They got all my video & film cameras, all the lenses, the works. Everything, all gone.

Much less now to worry about losing or having stolen.

2 comments:

Francake said...

Joe Hall,
I am so sorry about your stuff being stolen! That is terrible. Just remember like we always talk about...think of something positive about the situation. Talk to you soon, hopefully this busy week will be over quickly.
f
p.s. does the storage facility take responsibilty for this? they should...

o.r.p. said...

I agree. The storage facility should do something about this. What a shame.. now how are you going to film things and take pictures??? How sad..

Those thieves should know better than to touch Joe Hall's stuff...

--b