Friday, November 30, 2007

More words ...

than I can pre-type in one sitting (before finally getting on-line with an upload).

Really, what I'm trying to say is the posts I woulda posted are too long to post ... so I'm posting just the titles for the un-posted posts from the past few days because the posts were too long to finish writing.

Nov. 27 2007
"A Different Kind of Burden"
I'm rich because I'm righteous ... and God thinks so, too.

Nov 28 2007
"Well Done, Good and Faithful Colleague"
Being a Christian doesn't make me better than you - I was already better than you.

Nov 28 2007
"The Sons of Heaven Lodge and Social Club"
Where church is what we say church should be - and that means Sunday School and Wednesday Night Prayer Meetings, mister.

Nov 29 2007
"Is A Blessing the same thing as a Reward?"
No, I deserve everything God's given me ... and gots lots more comin' my way.

No comments: