Monday, December 10, 2007

Memory Mayhem

I started thinking about this post the other day, then forgot about it ...

I'm terrified of dropping my phone into the lake because if I do I'm not sure who I'll remember to call (I know it's only a matter of time before it happens, too).

So as a mental exercise to prove a point to myself, I decided to write down the names of the folks whose phone numbers I've actually committed to memory. Thus,

Ken
DJ
New Spring Office
Mike
Anzie
Fran & AB
Dr. Billy
Bruce R.
My folks in Fla

Wow. Eeeeh ... the "D" does stand for "Dummy" after all.

2 comments:

Francake said...

Anzie is the cutest name ever. I wish my name was Anzie!
I put a picture I think you will enjoy on my blog today so check it out!

o.r.p. said...

I see.. first you stop linking to me, and now you don't remember my number. :-P Fine, maybe I should "forget" the recipe for your PB pie...
lol
I still have the cow manual for you. Call me.. if you can find the number, that is...
--b