Sunday, December 16, 2007

Misc crumbs from the cupboard ...

1. The BassMaster Classic will be held on Lake Hartwell in February, 2008.

Professional bass fishermen are already converging from across the US in preparation for the tournament ... and employing the latest GPS satellite technology to identify the most likely spots where "The Biggest Catch" might be lurking.

Hint: With 87 square miles of lake to explore, why must the monster bass be hiding under my window? Just asking, say.


2. Einstein said more than E=mc2:
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has
limits." - Albert Einstein

"If they wanna see me, here I am. If they wanna see my clothes, show them my closet."
- Albert Einstein

3. From a neck-down guy:
"The first man to earn your affection could change the course of history."
-joe hall
August 18, 2007

4. Quote from a friend
"Who knows what a Puffin thinks?"
-Tatiana Del Rio

No comments: