Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Misc Wild Thang & Other Stuff

Always pays to be prepared, right? That's why folks who aren't even dating have already decided on names for their kids.

Not being much different from anyone else, I've picked some names, too.

Boy: Commander
1st Runner-Up: Lockheed-Martin

All the other names I liked involved either construction materials (i.e. Brick, Hammer) or numbers (P-38 Lightning), so I feel safe sticking with Commander.

Girl: Arabella

You're shocked, right? Thought I'd pick "Conchita" or "Citizen" and so did I until yesterday. But now Arabella feels so right.

Conchita started sounding too much like a wrapped sandwich, or a Cuban fried banana.

Citizen
would likely move to New York and become some kind of political activist who told her friends she left home because I was a professional wrestler.

But Arabella sounds tall, dark and faithful.

Yeah, I'm real comfortable with Commander and Arabella. Now that names are outta the way, tomorrow I'm picking out what they'll look like.

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hahaha...too funny. but so true. i don't even want children...and i have names picked out. must always be prepared!