Thursday, November 09, 2006

General Nonsense

About LOST
Since when did ABC's hit series "Lost" move to Wednesday nights? I thought it always came on Thursdays at 8 PM.

Anyway ... they may shoot 16 new episodes but I doubt we'll ever see them ... unless they're included on the DVD after the series is cancelled in mid-spring 2007.

Bow Wow Tacos
I made tacos for lunch. They taste like wet dog hair. I added some olive oil and red pepper powder to the ground beef while it was cooking. Wonder if that's a bad combination of ingredients.

The Weekend Starts Tomorrow - unless ABC changes that, too
A weekend without The Frashleys is like a month without sunshine.

2 comments:

o.r.p. said...

ground beef never needs more fat added.. that's probably yer trouble. Come to my house and we will feed you some tortellini. :-|

--b

joe hall said...

At 11:04PM I see the word "tortellini" and I'm ready to eat the keyboard.