Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I thought LOST was on hiatus - updated

There's a tableaux occuring downstairs I can't quite figure out.

McCoy's laptop is parked on dj's table in my dining room.

Everytime I go near it I'm afraid black smoke is gonna come swirling through the screen-saver, chase me through the downstairs for a few minutes and then drag me kicking and screaming down down the ductwork ... at this point I wouldn't be surprised if I found a big alabaster foot wading in the bathtub.

---

Just went downstairs, and McCoy's laptop is gone.

Stop it.

I found the laptop in its case by the front door, just where I'd left it. Now it's back where it belongs, and so am I. Exasperating.

2 comments:

o.r.p. said...

Perhaps your house is haunted after all..? :-D

--b

joe hall said...

Hey no kidding, I posted that first entry and went to return the laptop ... and tore the house apart for 20 minutes before I saw it beside the front door.
(Did I already mention "push button ignition"? yuk yuk)
:-)