Thursday, November 02, 2006

Motivation - updated

Aw, man ... gee.

Didn't know this when I woke up, but with any luck I'm getting married. Today. Sometime within the next two hours. And hopefully I won't even have to wait that long.

I'm not exactly sure who or how that's gonna work out, but it's probably easier than arguing and a better solution than changing churches.

Gee, whiz.

Guess I won't be taking showers with Ben's new hot water heater for a while, either.

Talk about blistering, angry phone calls and an assortment of amused e-mails ... and I haven't even heard from any men yet.

"You imbecile! Do you ever do any thinking for yourself, or do you believe everything you read on the web? I guess if so-and-so told you to jump off the new building you'd run over there and do that, too?"

Uh, until so-and-so steers me wrong or away from scripture, then I guess your answer would be yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to turn your back on vileness, filth, and corruption and certainly brown gravy.

Anonymous said...

You need to turn your back on Vileness, Filth, and Corruption and particularly brown gravy.