Friday, February 02, 2007

A Day Off from The Blue Book

Yetserday afternoon I tried typing a text message into the garage door opener ... so taking today off from The Blue Book seems like a good idea.

This is worth sharing and a great way to start the weekend:

"I am so SAD about the people I have met that are incredibly gifted and talented, but are in financial bondage! I KNOW that they could be able to go do exactly what they were made to do in just a few short months or years if they would just take the time to fix their finances. I KNOW that they would be doing exactly what God put them on earth to do! I KNOW that I would see them at their finest - at their most alive point in life - if they would just eliminate the financial stress and go do the very thing they were put on earth to accomplish!"

2 comments:

ken said...

I'm not positive, but if you had an iPhone, you probably wouldn't have that problem.

PS - the mac's reformatted and is screaming fast now.

joe hall said...

Ken, congratulations on your success logging on to the web using a Mac. Eventually someone would figure out a crash-resistant technique. Have you been able to do any surfing or e-mailing yet?
:-)