Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tell me something about yourself you've never told anyone else

If I get one more myspace message, or even a personal email asking me that question, I'm gonna think seriously about deleting that person's account and purging their address forever.

Maybe this will be one of the posts I look back on later and think, "What was I thinking when I posted that?"

But right now I'm missing the Super Bowl (waiting for tonight's Playlist to burn to CD) so I'll slide this one in ... and hope nobody notices until it's buried deep within The Blue Book archives.

Here's something I'll bet ya didn't know about me: I'm not into boobs. It's true. Maybe I'm the only guy on the planet, but there it is.

So I guess that's all: now you know everything there is to know that I haven't forgotten.

Uh oh. My cell just called me on the house number, I'm not kidding. Both phones are sitting by themselves in plain view on the desk. Can anyone explain how that happened?

3 comments:

Tina said...

Do you have a voice activated phone? Where you say a name/word and your phone calls the number that the name/word is programmed to do. AND do you have your home phone number programmed in your phone??? If so, that is the only way that I can think of how your cell called your house phone.

joe hall said...

Tina, my phone has voice activation but I haven't programmed it. The more I think about it though, it seems pretty clear the gnomes over at AVCLUB.US have worked over-time planning this technological assault.
:-)

Tina said...

Yeah, that's right. Ken and his crew have it out for you. GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU! lol.