Friday, February 02, 2007

Nothing to blog about - Updated

I'm not even gonna say what this is, except that (a) It happened around 7:40 this morning (b) I was occupied on the phone with FF (c) I was trying to strike a wood match a second time, without looking first to see if it was already lit.

Yes Virginia, there is a match head stuck (maybe more like welded) to my finger. At least there was a match head in my fingertip ... it fell off about 4 hours later, leaving hardly a mark.

You kids out there, Joe Is A Professional. Don't try this at home.

2 comments:

Life Inside the Champagne Bubble said...

You seem to have bad luck with your hands, and in particular your digits. Holy Mackrel!
FF

joe hall said...

Yaaa, not just the digits I'm afraid. It's also the forearms.

Thursday night I seared a thunderbolt-shape across the left one baking cookies in Ben's galley stove.