Saturday, February 03, 2007

I get really ticked when ...

Stuff I really hate Department

- Going all day without getting a single new e-mail

- People who don't return messages or phone calls

- Having my facebook "Invite Friend" requests rejected or ignored

- People who blab for hours about nothing once they've got you on the phone

- Being rushed

- People who are wishy-washy, especially about critical details

- Complacency

-Being told No!

- Finding out I've got 600 e-mails waiting to be opened

- Feeling obligated to return messages and phone calls

- People I can't stand expecting me to be their myspace "friend"

- People who act as though talking to me on the phone is a chore

- Running late

- People who are inflexible, especially when I could care less

- Overachievers

- Being told Yes!

1 comment:

o.r.p. said...

Lol Joe is there anything you DO like today?
--b