Monday, February 05, 2007

The new Blue Book?

While I'm sitting at the command & control console, waiting to be teleported to AVICLUB.US headquarters for an important conference, here's what's on today's agenda for discussion.

Some of the text messages I get are funnier and far more interesting than anything I can think of to blog about here. My idea is to port my Inbox straight into new posts here at The Blue Book, and dispense with original posting entirely.

For example ... messages I've received from different people on different days with completely different subjects:

Do you ever get a crush on the idea of someone not the person? 12:30 am

Wish u were here 8:27 am

Turn u're phone on- it's time 4 for my session 8:48 am

Ah. Sitting, waiting, wishing. I knew the dance well. 3:36 pm

Do you like green eggs and ham? 3:50 pm

Depends on if you have a girl over at the house. 8:28 pm

What r u doing 8:59 pm

Awww! 9:33 pm

Do a ditty bob ditty b00 - u r right again 11:37 pm

1 comment:

o.r.p. said...

I can't text.. each one i send or receive costs my boss 25 cents. It does not go over well when I get text messages. :( Unfortunately. Texting would be fun.

--b