Thursday, October 04, 2007

Big Snappers anxious to meet you!


"Swimming: Lake Hartwell has 15 designated public swim beaches. There are hundreds of Island and shoreline beaches throughout the lake. Water temperatures may be suitable for swimming from May through October. There are no alligators, jellyfish, poisonous snakes or other unusual swimming hazards." http://www.lake-hartwell.com/GreatLake/LakeActivities.htm

Uh, Uh-Oh ... YES THERE ARE ALLIGATORS in LAKE HARTWELL ... and their disposal is your responsibility.

Awesome.

2 comments:

o.r.p. said...

Thanks a lot, Joe Hall. You have just single handedly ensured that I will NEVER swim in lake hartwell again as long as I live. I might not even be able to eat at the Galley. I am THAT terrified of alligators.. *whimper*
--b

joe hall said...

B b b, I had no idea. What about crocodiles?