Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Problem with Jolley

I'm not gonna name names, but I got a problem with dj.

Last week he moved into the neighborhood, between me and TCBS. Figured I'd give him a few days to settle in, but then ...

He's yet to have me over for coffee. Hasn't taken me to lunch. Hasn't offered to cook dinner.

May as well be living in Spartanburg, for as un-neighborly as he's been. "Welcome to my world" (can't remember who always says that ... hmmm).


Ok, seriously. I cut up with absurd stuff here at The Blue Book and hope it's entertaining (and that you recognize I'm doing it :-).

But I realized yesterday afternoon, despite schizoid boat wiring dilemas and Luke occasionally having a bad hair day, I ought to point out that with faith in Christ we really don't have any problems ... no matter what life throws at us today, we've still got his future to think about.

No comments: