Saturday, October 07, 2006

Some things take so long - very Updated

Isn't it a shame? ...

A week ago I was looking down on the tops of clouds and seemed just one foot away from living off the hook at Zombie. Ah well.

At least youtube, like Domino's, delivers:
I've Been Loving You Too Long

Hmmm. How Many More Times?
Can't believe Led Zeppelin did this live. Without the studio, LZ sounds a lot like Free.
Memo to self: ask McD about Jimmy Page's guitar

Yes I am a pirate ...
A Pirate Looks At Forty

I Only Have Eyes for
You

You got what it takes ... yeah.

ZZ Top Medley
Waitin' for the Bus (my bike)
I'm Nationwide



Grow up on a sailboat, write good songs
Maybe

Well, I hear my train a comin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add this to your list of "Some things take so long - very"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mareYSpzA

great song - great video

Anonymous said...

P.S. There's a poem...the last stanza goes something like...if there was time...time enough - there was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKVlktcPUc

joe hall said...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMR5Qfc9oE