Monday, May 07, 2007

Kickin' Ice

Although I'm chronically shy, those of you who know me are already aware that, frankly, I have The Strength Of 10 Men.

Don't like to brag about it, but having The Strength Of 10 Men is what allows me to walk down the dock carrying a 100-pound refrigerator on one shoulder, a TIG welding kit on the other, sing Polly Wally Doodle and blog ... all at the same time.

Now I've got all the ice I want, thanks.

Anyway. Calypso may be smaller than your shoe closet, but at least now she has a new combo refrigerator/freezer. No trick photography involved, but here's some highlights from the self-install (Joe Is A Professional: You Kids, Don't Try This At Home)






No problemo.

PS. And if I had The Wisdom Of 10 Brains ... then I'd be a committee.

1 comment:

o.r.p. said...

You are so funny! Congratulations on gettin some ice. :-)
--b