Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why do relationships have to be so HARD?!

She never reads The Blue Book, so I'm letting loose because There's Trouble in Paradise.

I think she's gorgeous & alluring and only the least bit temperamental ... especially considering her age. But maybe, in the opening stage of our relationship, she was only on her best behavior to keep me interested.

Now she's started giving me grief, and started acting up.

Uh oh.

Yep, in case you haven't already guessed: it's Calypso. Her right engine won't go into forward gear and she's being totally stubborn about letting me know what's wrong. (Being a guy, of course I'm totally clueless)

Mike suggested changing the transmission fluid (did that), disconnecting the shift cable and try putting the transmission in gear manually. I just want to avoid the appearance of giving in too soon.

An observation: fiberglass starts shrinking when there's no water flowing beneath it.

No comments: