Saturday, April 01, 2006

Laundry List = Dryer Blues

I don't mind doing laundry, really I don't.

What I can't do is fold. My folded jeans look like either seaweed you find washed up on the beach, or a bad facelift on a sunny day. One leg is always shorter than the other, so I end up walking with a limp and slightly tilted to one side.

When I try folding a shirt, it ends up looking like the one of the losers in an Ultimate Fighting championshionship.

I think my dryer is the problem, because my clothes always come out much too dry. I know they're too dry because I get shocked every time I touch a sock. But tomorrow I'm unplugging the dryer, so my clothes can dry naturally, after I put them on.

Maybe I'll start getting a better fit and besides, I'm tired of having the dryer eat my favorite socks.

No comments: