Saturday, April 01, 2006

DaVinci says Wow, Baby! Yeah!


Thursday afternoon I got a quick glimpse of what the "DaVinci" tv commerical is gonna look like when it's complete. I also saw how much hard work's already gone into hand-tinting about a thousand individual cells to create the animation. My jaw hit Ken's mouse pad soon as he cued the music that will accompany the final product.

Hard to imagine any big city, not even New York or L.A., having a local TV production department that could produce a commercial with this kind of dedication, creativity and ingenuity.

From what little I know about Leonardo, if he were alive today I'm guessing he'd be more intrigued & excited about New Spring's commercial than he'd be about the best-selling but totally fictional book bearing his name.

Who said church can't be exciting?

www.newspring.cc
www.avclub.us

1 comment:

ken said...

thanks for the kind words... you should see the final product!