Sunday, June 03, 2007

GREAT WEEKEND Recap - corrected (like, ooops)

Lunch & Walmarting with Fran, family reunion, dinner & movie with J, E & H, Adam H telling me all about L's wedding ... and P had hammers in both hands at the 9:15 nailing down popular misconceptions on what prayer's all about. Then my folks dropped by the marina and saw Calypso for the first time.

(Seems like my mom said, "Well, it's got more room than it looks.")

Wanna just relax tonight before we start hitting it again real hard tomorrow morning?

Ok, I found one of my favorite songs at Youtube. I know it's not P&W or any type of gospel music (think about this and of course Paul said it best) so I hope you'll overlook my confusing clumsiness ... but give a listen or three.

Glad you dropped by, and thank you for the time you spend here. It means a lot.

No comments: