Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Totally Exposed!

-from Tuesday's "Grin and Bear It" Department:

Remember the "men's" magazines that featured glossy centerfold photos? Usually the flip-side included an "About Me" section wherein the model inevitably admitted, "I'll try anything once."

I always wanted to blurt out, "Oh, really? Would ya?"

Would ya try grabbing the wrong bottle from the back of your pickup ... and washing your clothes in motor oil?

(hint: you can skip the Rinse cycle ... forever)

Would ya try buying a frozen pizza because it looks delicious in the grocery freezer, knowing there's No Way it's gonna fit inside your fridge?



Would ya try positioning $50 worth of groceries on your boat, knowing the boat leans mightily to that side soon as you start climbing on board?


Shoot, I'd try all those things ... and did.

Guess you could say I'm also willing to try anything once ... I just don't always know what I'm about to try for the first time ... before it happens.

Be Nice to someone who's "trying something once" today ... life's little aggravations will likely seem outrageously funny once they've passed.

Have an awesome Tuesday!