Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Greatest Mob Movies

Watched "GoodFellas" last night before my tooth woke up and decided it was ready for more playtime ... by 11:30 I had a pretty good approximation of what childbirth must feel like. Around 3:15 AM I had confidence in my capacity to handle twins without even wincing, and forgot all about trying to get any sleep.

Anyway, "GoodFellas" is a nicely done film. Martin Scorcesese portrays gangsters much more realistically and with less romanticism than Francis Coppola did with either of the first two Godfather movies. All three are worth checking out if you haven't seen them already.

While I'm waiting for an emergency medical evacuation flight back to the dentist, here's Today's Playlist ... from the "GoodFellas" soundtrack.

[Cue the pain neurons now ... rolling, and ... action!].

JUMP INTO THE FIRE
- Harry Nilsson

No comments: