Monday, May 15, 2006

Wh' Hoppnd?

OK civilized world, it's time to calm down.

There's a perfectly good reason Papa wasn't up & online with Today's Playlist this morning. Around 10PM last night one of my molars experienced what felt like a four-hour hot wax injection, which left me feeling as miserable as Steve Jobs at a Why Windows Rocks! convention until well after 3:00 AM.

I spent this afternoon getting thoroughly X-rayed, probed, drilled real good and being coaxed back down into the dentist's chair. Turns out the problem was probably just a cracked tooth ... which probably was the result of either my jaw hitting the floor Thursday night when Libby died on Lost [I had it taped], or from my intensive training as an Olympic-caliber Laundry Diver.

I was worried I might end up with my tongue epoxied to the roof of my mouth, but I can form basic syllables now, and so far so good.

Today's Playlist focuses on a single, simple theme ... can you guess what it is?

Drilling Holes in His Head Is Not the Answer - Eleven Minutes Away
Eyeball Drilling - Negative Creeps
Some Drilling Implied - Guided By Voices
str8 Drilling - tinka [not sure; but it sounds like Christian Rap has arrived ...?]

No comments: