Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh Baby




Geepers, where does all the time go?

If you've been wondering where I've been this week, I've been pouring through old photo albums. Baby photos and stuff. It's kinda like those diet-craze or hair replacement TV commercials featuring lurid "Before & After" images.

Please, be gentle with your comments ...

Today's Playlist:
Baby Face - War



PS. Visit here http://www.expectnet.com/game.php#
and guess Rainey Wilson's arrival date. Use AllAboutRainey to enter once you get to the site.

Ken was the first friend I made at New Spring and inspires me daily to Calm Down & Be More Patient. Ken also loves After Effects as much as I do (but works much faster).

Meg went to the same college as my mom, and so far she's never yelled at me for leaving dirty dishes in her kitchen or for leaving olive oil stains on the upholstery. And while I live behind a locked gate with guard dogs, surveillance cameras and motion detectors, Ken and Meg are the most gracious, welcoming & hospitable hosts you'll ever meet.

That makes them just about Perfect in my book, except for one little thing: Ken uses a Mac.

(Ken I'm pleading with you ... Turn your back on the dark side, and come back into the light.)

No comments: