Friday, June 09, 2006

Crash Landing

See? You Already Knew This Would Happen
I can't do it. I don't have what it takes to write short blogs. My floor's scattered with scrap blog and my screen's filled with 15 pounds of extra blog I can't stand to waste.

And it won't all fit in the freezer, I already tried.

So more blog's coming ... just in time for the weekend.

Sometimes More is More

Well, what about that aching tooth I'd been whining about? Yesterday I got it pulled.

Not everyone agreees with my decision. Someone (who'll go nameless) even snickered that the last thing I needed was another hole in my head.

Remind me next time we're in person to do my impression of the noise a root makes as it's about to come loose. It's kinda like ... never mind, I'm getting nauseous again just thinking about it.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Junior- Good point! Mine had to be a comedian ... he laughed while he locked the Vise Grips down on my tooth and then told the nurse, "Slap him hard kthe next time he hollers."