Friday, June 16, 2006

A Simple Inquiry


Let me get something outta the way before going any further: my feet look like bear claws.

I don't mean my walkers are hairy like bear feet. I mean mine look like the gooey pastries they sell in the bakery down at Publix.

So there. Glad we got that out in the open, and can still be friends.

But I've seen lots of folks wearing sandals, flip-flops ... whatever you wanna call them. I actually have a pair and tried wearing them 2 or 3 times. What I don't understand is this:

How do you keep from stubbing your toes when you walk into stuff like chainsaw blades, half-open doors, speaker cabinet corners, or the bottoms of kitchen appliances like dishwashers and refrigerators? I just don't get it.

Somebody help me out. Please ... I been spending way too much on band-aids and Lysol.

No comments: