Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Nearly Broke My Hip from Laughing

Have you seen the new Mac commercials on TV? Especially the one where the stereotypically cool Mac guy tells the doofy PC dude "Now you can run PC programs on your Mac." The PC guy looks bewildered and answers "Touche."

The Mac dude patiently explains, "You don't say touche unless I've made your point."

I fell off the couch from laughing, and hit the floor so hard I almost broke my hip. I guess Mac's point is that while a PC Can't Run Mac software, the new Macs are capable of running both.

Maybe what Apple means is that since Macs began using Intel chips, Apple's library of proprietary-only software titles may be quickly becoming obsolete.

Maybe this is the point where the Mac guy shrugs and says "Touche."

1 comment:

o.r.p. said...

Public Service Announcement: If you fall off the couch and break your hip, you can no longer wear short pants.. in fact you can't wear any pants for a while and will be relegated to wearing bathrobes. Bathrobes are bad for the macho image of futbol, and so.. um.. erm..
go tigers! ;)
--b