Friday, September 15, 2006

What's Under the Stairs?

All my old LP's are under the stairs.

I pulled a few out the other night, just to remind myself what music sounded like before CD's made "digital" an infectious disease. Vinyl albums and tubed amplifers just sounds more life-like than MOSFETs and nk-oversampling.

Friday Night For Fun Playlist

Issac Hayes Live At The Sahara Tahoe:
"Ike's Rap VI"
"Ain't No Sunshine"
"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"

Makes me wanna throw my CD's in the trash can ... where they belong.

Nice Friday Nite at The Bean
Met up with Bent Spears for dinner and first ran into the real mccoy ... then Ken, Meg, Gardner and Rainey also showed up, and we ended up having a round table.

You go out to dinner with one friend and wind up running into three more friends (plus 2 future friends) ... all of whom you know through church ... not bragging, but I feel blessed.

PS. When's the last time you saw Gardner?

Hint: In another week he'll be shaving, and I'm pretty sure I saw Ken let him have the car keys.

No comments: