Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Wilbur Weekend (Updated)


Yesterday was my friend Wilbur's birthday.

How's this for a surprise birthday present ... Wilbur's gonna be guest-starring on Prison Break Monday night at 8 PM on the Fox Channel.

I met Wilbur and his gorgeous wife Diana in 1992 at the Sundance Film Festival, and they were gracious enough to leave me alone and unsupervised in their house for two weekends while shooting NeverMore.

Wilbur is one of the true good guys (in an industry often described as Swimming with Sharks) and I'm glad he's my friend. Tune in on Monday night and meet him for yourself.

Computer Update
VideoRaids on both editing machines died yesterday within an hour of each other ... one even took the operating system out with it. That means pretty much everything from the past 4 years is gone. Aw, well ...

Tiger Forecast
Clemson takes on FSU tonight in Tallahassee. My forecast is Clemson by 17.

Music Video Update
Chris W. just e-mailed me this link to one of the great music videos of all time. They sure don't make like they used to, do they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clemson by 17...go directly to the freezer and grab a cold cloth!