Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Guys, avoid self-destructing on Valentine's Day

-humor

Word up, dude. You may think a woman loves reading a bunch of goo when she opens her Valentine card, but choose the words you write very carefully ... and don't scribble down the first thing that pops in your head just because it sounds romantic.


There's sweet-sounding lines that'll backfire & kill romance faster than ketchup stains a new white shirt. Some fool-hardy examples include:


- Seems like ages ago, but I remember you were hot when we first met

- I wonder what's going on inside your head. Probably nothing, but ...

- You're the one I think about spending my life with any time we're together

- Even a loser could see there's something special about you

- I've learned not to dwell on the past, and promise to quit bringing it up

- I don't know what I did to deserve this

- I hope you never catch me doing anything that makes you mistrust me

And please, avoid this next one at all possible cost:

- It's like I've known you my entire life, probably because you remind me of my mom


Hope everybody has The Valentine's Day they've been dreaming about! xxx ooo xxx, swak, etc.