Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Best Song You Never Heard

Listen all the way through, you'll see what I mean.

"I Only Have Eyes for You" - Art Garfunkel

I didn't say it was the best song ever; only that it's the best song you never heard. Till today. If you don't love it now, you certainly will later. It's true.

Don't get bored yet ... next post I'll be tackling groovy Surf Guitar. It's gonna be a wipe out, I'm feeling it now.

ps. Sure, The Flamingos version is the truest and the most authentic ... I'm willing to call it a tie, just so we can all just get along ... and dance together later at the malt shop.

pss. I'm not even sure what a malt shop is.

My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you.

Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I only have eyes for you

No comments: