Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

Had a great visit with cousin Ryan during her visit. When not teaching English to high school kids in Prague, she's finishing up a Masters in Psychology, and looking at PhD programs. She's cool, and I'd go with dreds too if I could.

"The human face is the great subject of the cinema. Everything is there." Ingmar Bergman, 18 June 2004

Back in 2002 I did a comedy parody of Ingmar Bergman's filmmaking style; kinda ironic since imho Bergman stands untouchably apart as the genius of the genre.

Sundance turned it down, but now you can see "Der Bass Treeifn: The Gift of Anna" at YouTube.com for free. Esch-tun-de.

The Blue Book highly recommends these Bergman classics:
Persona
Hour of the Wolf
The Virgin Spring
Through A Glass Darkly
Cries and Whispers

3 comments:

Jules said...

could you send me a direct link? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

-J-

joe hall said...

Click on the YouTube link in the post. :-)

If that doesn't work, try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZB_3VY8os

Jules said...

I watched it again... so funny!! LOL!

-J-