Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life With Ben

Still struggling with Blog Clog.
But in the meantime, here's what's been happening with Ben.


Ben is a 1973 SeaCamper with a 225 hp MerCruiser V-8. The fastest he ever went was 22 mph, measured by GPS. Ben's been sitting in my driveway for the past 18 months. It gives me the heebie-jeebies ... and I don't even know what the heebie-jeebies are.

Ben's broken because of something DJ did. I'm not sure why, how or what, but it's easier to blame DJ than it is to accept that the engine blew up because I stupidly kept on cruising after noticing the temperature gauge pegged in the red zone.

VICTORY?
Photo above is the (in the wall) leak I finally found and patched yesterday with JB Weld. I used a cutting wheel on an electric drill to cut out a "new" panel outside the shower, and saw the leak in the copper tubing on the left.

I snatched 25 images from the camcorder this morning and can't decide whether to post them here, or at myspace.com

In the meantime, read this.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I think Ben is intriguing. :O)

-J-