Tuesday, August 08, 2006

When A Name's Not Just A Name

Remember when you got in trouble as kid ... and your parents gave you the first clue by hollering out all three of your names ... like, "So-and-so so-and-so so-and-so! Where are you?"

Yeah well, when I saw my name included in today's post at the AVCLUB I got the same feeling, even though my middle name was left out. It's right out there in BOLD YELLOW CAPS and gives me that same cringing feeling ... like maybe I owe Ken money, and forgot.

Doesn't help that if you click on my name you get linked to the Junebug web site.

Guess that's better than being linked to a doodlebug, but still ... feels like I oughtta lay low until MY NAME'S disappeared into next month's archive.

2 comments:

ken said...

Could be worse. You could be linked to this.

joe hall said...

That photo reminds me when DJ doing music videos on the road ... with ZZ Top.