Friday, December 08, 2006

How Low Can You Go? - updated


A few minutes ago I heard the overnight lows for The Electric City are plummeting to something like 18 degrees F.

IS that cold?

Si, chica. Es muy frio verdad.

"The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Too" Jimmy Buffet Playlist Buffet:
Volcano
Growing Older But Not Up
Somewhere Over China
We Are the People Our Parents Warned Us About
Havana Daydreaming
Wonder Why We Ever Go Home
The Captain and The Kid (ouch)
Coast of Marseilles
A Pirate Looks at 40
Biloxi
Come Monday
Brown Eyed Girl

Miss You So Badly


ps. Yes I AM anti-materialism ... but still can't take my eyes off boats that have dinghys longer than Ben and anchors that weigh more than I do :-).

2 comments:

o.r.p. said...

i had a strange dream about you last night. I dreamed that i came to your house, took a shower on your boat in the driveway, and stayed there all night. You came out of the house in the morning and were shocked to see me there. You made me promise that I hadn't touched any of your stuff (even though I had) and then sent me home to do dishes. When I got home, L would not let me touch the dishes. Instead he wanted to know where I had been all night that I'd had a chance to take such a thorough shower.

Odd. Ooooodddd.
--b

joe hall said...

Hmmm ... that explains the wet footprints and the missing dishes.

:-)