Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Imagine my chagrin ... updated

This just arrived in my Inbox ...

We need consistency in our lives and today the blue book has changed and we are now out of sorts. ff

Ok, I'm not good with colors and stuff. I guess that's pretty clear.

Frankly I'm impressed any time I can dress myself without having people point and start laughing (probably they do, only I'm too dense to notice or catch on).

Here's A Good Idea Department
"We're bored, there's nothing on TV at 3 AM. I want donuts. And coffee. Boooo."

Hey, I know. Let's put on our pajamas, head for the interstate and start driving around looking for strangers to take into custody. And let's keep our heads stuck out the windows with 'The Rhythm of the Night' turned up so loud we can't hear our phones ring.

Man, things are gonna be different after this weekend. That's a promise.

No comments: