Sunday, December 17, 2006

Notorious - updated

Was J and Jrd's 5PM wedding INCREDIBLE? Yes, it was.

PS. The Big Man knows how to do (and I want that tie).

(I didn't even see the reception's RSVP envelope that came with the invitation till Thursday afternoon, 3 weeks past the deadline for responding. Embarrassing to admit it.)

After AF and I met up with FTF/FF at The Islander it seemed like a good idea to go boating ... sure.


Look, All I'm saying is this: when you run aground at midnight and the first thing Captain Bill says when he pulls up for The Rescue is, "Joe!? I haven't seen you in 18 months ... I thought you were in prison!" and then tells AF after we're tied up back at the slip, "Never go near a boat with this guy" it kinda makes you doubt your personal sea-worthiness.

Maybe more Monday. Let's wait and see what AF's version of events turns out to be.

PS. AF is a good, solid & reliable co-adventurer ... and never came close at all to freaking out about being stuck on the lake at night. Neither did she mock me a single time for rolling around on the deck, kicking and screaming and pulling my hair out over my stupidity (which I possess in great abundance).

No comments: