Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Don't Wake for Me!

I've already described the aggravation of putting up with inconsiderate folks who ignore the NO WAKE ZONE buoys and signs around the marina, but this weekend prompted (provoked?) me to memorialize just what I'm talking about.

On Sunday afternoon, the wake created by a cretin who ignored the buoys was violent enough to actually pitch books from their shelves and toss dishes across the cabin ... literally worse than anything the tornado threw at Calypso back in June.

So I decided to wait in the helm with a videocamera, and capture the next passing event.

Turns out I didn't have to wait long to spot another pontooner (and a day-boat right behind him) ignoring the buoys and blasting through the NO WAKE zone ... and uploaded the footage on YouTube.

No comments: