Friday, August 08, 2008

BlogosaurusREX!

Let's begin with a list.

1. Today is Friday! Yay! It has been a long week (and an even longer summer).

2. I'm hungry. For something sweet. Trip to the local bakery, anyone?





3. Blogging for Papa Ridgeback is the least I can do considering I used to come over to his beautiful Victorian home on McDuffie street, stroll into his kitchen, and help myself to his bagels and Diet Coke.

4. Let me add that my friend and I would also use the blender in his kitchen and not clean up after ourselves. I'd like to think I have grown up some since then. I guess you could say I was naive in one or two areas (anyone that knows me is reading this statement and going "Could be! Could be!")



Later Gaters



Summertime Playlist
Learning to Fly - Tom Petty
Won't Back Down - Tom Petty