Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Got Butter?

Space is always at a premium on a boat. Especially pertaining to my dorm-sized fridge. So I learned to forgo and do without certain luxuries ... like butter.

Sure it'd be great to know a stick's available when you need it, though butter usually goes bad before I get around to using it. But hold on to your waistline, because now there's a solution:

From New Zealand: Real Butter in a can. Why didn't somebody in the US think of this sooner?

Best of all is what you're already wondering: canned butter has a virtually unlimited shelf life.


Of course I don't actually spread butter on anything; it's used strictly and only when recipe-required.

Like, with popcorn and bagels. And french fries.

Other Canned Items I'd Like to See:
canned lettuce
canned western omelets
canned tuna sandwiches
canned french fries
canned cheesecake