Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crunch Time

Mike the Asphalt Mariner called a few minutes ago and said to have Ben ready to go on Saturday morning. Wow, after two years it's time to swap engines.

Stuff I Don't Want to Admit Department:
1. Galley (kitchen) faucets still leak
2. Hot water line to shower still drips, slightly
3. Running lights don't work at the helm On/Off switch
4. Refrigerator looks shot
5. A few port reading lights don't work
6. Some leaks remain (I think)

Stuff I'm Glad AboutThough:
1. New oven/stove propane line works with no leaks
2. Electrics locker 99% re-wired
3. DSC VHF radio "talks" to the GPS
4. Old refrigerator is out & off the boat
5. Carbon monoxide detector installed
6. Many leaks repaired (I think)

I'll try to add a few photos, case yer interested.

No comments: