Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This is ORP


Orp is one of my Best Friends Of All Time. Golly what's it been ... 15 years? 16 years? Geepers. In all that time I don't think we've ever had a fight, falling out, disagreement or even a cross word come between us (Hey B, let me know if I forgot something :-)

Orp's also the one who, after how many times asking and much perseverance, finally convinced me to visit New Spring with her almost three years ago.

Looking at the smile on her face, I gotta wonder if it's because she got something special for Christmas. Trigger tells me he thinks she did.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Dear papa Ridgeback. Today I came across your blog and read a few posts. I must say I found your post on how prayer works pretty inspiring. Keep up the good work!

joe hall said...

Hi de Focus, Bedankt voor de aanmoedigende woorden. Inclusief ga hopen dat u laten zult bijhouden vallen door en dank u opnieuw. -joe

o.r.p. said...

Hey look, it's ME! :-D
No, I don't think we've ever argued about anything, ever. You even let me bring multiple strangers into your house! Why, you even tolerated my ex-husband, which was a recipe for disagreement if I ever saw one...
;-)
--b